If you want to learn more about hardwood floor cleaning in Kentucky before you actually hire someone to do the job, you have landed on the right page. Not only hardwood is a popular option for home and business owners - it is one of the most elegant flooring solutions present nowadays.
However, it is known that hardwood floors are as good as the maintenance you provide to them - and that only by regularly cleaning them you can keep them beautiful and charming. That is why today we are introducing you to the five main rules of hardwood floor polishing and cleaning in Kentucky.
1. Using Soft Bristle - When sweeping your hardwood floors on a weekly basis, make sure that the broom you are using has fine and soft bristle. That way, you will prevent a situation where the hard bristle puts you scratches on your floors.
2. Avoid Water Spillage - The best way to keep a hardwood floor shiny and new is to avoid water spillage on it. So, make sure to be careful when coming home with your wet shoes - or if that happens - immediately use a soft towel to wipe the spills out.
3. Regular Cleaning - Professional hardwood cleaning in Kentucky is a service that many home and business owners consider - and one that gives them a thorough cleaning at an affordable cost. If you want to upgrade the cleaning, you can always consider hardwood floor polishing as well and give your floor the shine it needs.
4. Sweep The Dirt - There are situations where dirt appears on hardwood floors. As much as you think that is normal, that dirt can actually get into the floor itself - which is why cleaning it regularly is important.
5. Avoid Shoes That Dent The Floors - High heels and shoes that can dent the floors are not welcome when cleaning your hardwood. The truth is, they can only scratch your floors and damage them. The best way to deal with this is to always use gliding pads to move them in the room.
In the end, the best way to treat a hardwood floor is to constantly clean and polish it so that its charm does not fade away. Professional hardwood floor cleaners in Kentucky are easy to find nowadays - so make sure to start searching for a reliable company and have your hardwood floor instantly cleaned!